Saturday, May 1, 2010

[BuzzardsSC] Digest Number 1028

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1.

Vintage 73 Vespa Primavera for sale $2100

Posted by: "ttolmen" ttolmen@gmail.com   ttolmen

Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:28 pm (PDT)



Posting this is quite painful - but yes, I am having to part ways with my baby. I Just don't have time to ride it anymore and it's a classic that deserves to be ridden. I have a 73 Vespa 125cc Primavera for sale with a spare tire/rack combo on it. Runs good, have maintained it since I've owned it. I have pictures I can send to you if you're are interested. email me: ttolmen@gmail.com. or call 704-860-3366. Tnanks! -Tiffany

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Learn about issues

Find support

Group Charity

Be the Change

A citizen movement

to change the world

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

No comments:

Post a Comment