Wednesday, January 20, 2010

[BuzzardsSC] Digest Number 1022

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1.

Any upcoming Rides or gatherings?

Posted by: "JonathanW" jonathankwatson@yahoo.com   jonathankwatson

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:12 pm (PST)



Im getting my tax return around the 29th (filled earlier) looking at a few diffrent scooters. a stella 09 150cc, 02 bajaj chetak, and a 1976 Vespa sprint 150. I have road scooters before but not a twist grip shift scooter but if there is going to be a ride coming up let me know. would like to drive up to raleigh/durham area and hang out for a few days. I have a vacation time 30-9th (paid vacation ;) let me know. I dont know alot about 2 strokes so if anybody does give me a email with a few pointers on them.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Schizophrenia groups

Find support

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

No comments:

Post a Comment