Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Scooter Resource - '04 Reflex For Sale




For sale is a 2004 Honda Reflex. This Reflex is in
good running condition, has 6377 miles. It has been laid down on a
gravel road, so it does have some scratches and rub marks on it. It
is missing its front fender, and has red tape on the left side
fairing where the fairing cracked when it was laid down. I do have a
full front fairing I bought off of eBay I am going to include with
this sale, as well as a left side panel. I also have a battery on
order, should be here this week (old battery barely holds a charge).
The bike appears to have a slight fork seal leak (do note the
word "slight").

I do have a clear title with this bike, as well as a filled out title
application. I bought the bike last July, and never did register the
bike, so the title and title application has the previous owner's
name on it (I never did fill out the title information, so you just
put in your info and bring it to the title office).

The bike has a KBB book value at $3250. I have marked it down alot
for a quick sale, and for the cosmetic issues the bike has. You
should be able to replace the body panels, based on what I have seen
on eBay for pretty cheap. I will consider all reasonable offers, as I
really need to sell it as I am moving into an apartment complex 520
miles away.

The bike is located in Wichita Falls, Texas, along Highway 287, about
1 1/2 to 2 hours Northwest of the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. You can
write me back at shaggydoo29@yahoo.com, or call my cell at 940-312-
8423.


SevenLawsofAttraction.com

No comments:

Post a Comment