Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Scooter Resource 08 Stella for sale

This is from RaleighNorth Carolina..

Hi everyone,
After a short but sweet relationship with Stella it's time that we part
ways (changes at work are forcing my hand). I have a 2008 stella,
black, bone stock (except for a slight upjet done by the dealer to
improve performance). It only has ~550 miles on it and has recently
had it's first service and inspection. All kinks with the 2008s
(faulty fuel gage, speedo probs) have been repaired by the dealer.
Brand new condition, garage kept, treated like a baby. I figured I'd
check for local interest before I post more widely.

Bottom line: With the rear rack and matching Prima bag I've got 4100 in
it. I'm looking to get 3000. I also have a new, white, full face
helmet (size M) and a really nice, new, vented, mesh jacket (Men's size
large) with full armor ($279 new). Add to that some mesh gloves,
riding glasses, a cable lock, owners manual, extra plugs and oil
(everything you need to get on the road). Will include everything for
3200. If you have any interest or know anyone who might, let me know
(or call me at 210-4112). I can send pictures if you're interested.
Thanks.....


AllThoseArticles.info

No comments:

Post a Comment