Saturday, April 17, 2010

Honda Reflex Group Digest Number 4799

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1a.
Re: New Tires From: hikokibert

Message

1a.

Re: New Tires

Posted by: "hikokibert" emiandrobert@bigpond.com   hikokibert

Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:03 pm (PDT)




Shayne, I am also an Australian Forza rider. I have a Pirelli GTS 24 on the rear and can recommend it. It grips very well in the dry and wet. I have put around 6000km or so on it and there is plenty of life left in it, at least 3000km I would say to match your OEM Hoop. I haven't ridden on the Hoop so can't compare.Most of my riding is at 80km/h plus and I like to chuck it around a bit on roundabouts and corners so am not terribly conservative with tyre use, but nothing over the top either. I am amazed at some of the milages our peers in America get from their tyres.I wonder if our not so great roads are more abrasive and wear them down quicker.
I got the Pirelli from a long running scooter shop in Newcastle for $105 fitted. The Hoop would have been about $135 fitted but the shop guy said they had none in stock as they don't sell well.But they are a Piaggio dealer so maybe that is why.

Cheers, Robert

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Schizophrenia groups

Find support

Group Charity

i-SAFE

Keep your kids

safer online

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment