Sunday, February 1, 2009

Scooter Resource -- An MP3 is a Scooter


I am still trying to get to the bottom of the story of the American lady who fell off an MP3 due to tilt lock problems and ended up will all kinds of breakages.

If you are daft enough to fall over while standing still (and we've all done
it or come close) is there a peculiarity
about the way an MP3 falls over that makes it somehow worse?



I wonder if it is because its top heavy? If it topples, and you manage to
pull it over on yourself, its going to trap you significantly, and maybe
because of the "third wheel" its harder to get upright?

I've not seen one on its side to know, but I've seen a smashe dup one and
it looked VERY expensive.

If the rider went over, and didn't let go of the bars, and had it land on
her - that might be a reason for multiple breakages.


When my TMax was killed by a car, it went up, down and over, and I was
lucky that when it came down it only "just" caught my foot - but at the
strongest part, exactly on the sole (sideways) so limited crush damage.

How to Restore and Maintain Your Vespa Motorscooter (Motorbooks Workshop)

No comments:

Post a Comment