Friday, March 26, 2010

Honda Reflex Group Digest Number 4777

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

1a.
Re: fuel pump From: brian_cirulnick
2a.
Re: Reflex Body Parts? From: rieger_cl
2b.
Re: Reflex Body Parts? From: jim borton

Messages

1a.

Re: fuel pump

Posted by: "brian_cirulnick" techrat@obsolyte.com   brian_cirulnick

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:46 pm (PDT)



I was going to suggest an electric beetle fuel pump, as they were made for smaller engines -- $4.50 for a beetle filter? Yowza, are we talking about the clear plastic ones that are tapered at one end opposite direction of flow? I can get you those for $2 a piece.

I don't remember who makes it now, but there's a brass colored, square fuel pump that's 12v and made for carbs. I'll try and look it up when I get home from work....

--- In hondareflexowners@yahoogroups.com, doztwo@... wrote:
>
> I replaced the fuel filter with a VW type 3/16 hose.. cost $4.50. Had to
> remove the gas line from the carb to prime the filter...and get the gas to
>

2a.

Re: Reflex Body Parts?

Posted by: "rieger_cl" rieger@faircraft.com   rieger_cl

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:56 pm (PDT)



--- In hondareflexowners@yahoogroups.com, jim borton <gondola1545@...> wrote:
>
> I make them out of fiberglass or caron fiber...
> I sell them...  Mostly to friends...
> Yes I have spares...
>
>

Can you provide more information? For example, what would it cost for large front cover (64305-KPB-000ZK)?

2b.

Re: Reflex Body Parts?

Posted by: "jim borton" gondola1545@yahoo.com   gondola1545

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:59 pm (PDT)



send me a pic of what you need

________________________________
From: rieger_cl <rieger@faircraft.com>
To: hondareflexowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, March 25, 2010 6:54:08 PM
Subject: Re: Honda Reflex Group Reflex Body Parts?

 
--- In hondareflexowners@ yahoogroups. com, jim borton <gondola1545@ ...> wrote:
>
> I make them out of fiberglass or caron fiber...
> I sell them...  Mostly to friends...
> Yes I have spares...
>
>

Can you provide more information? For example, what would it cost for large front cover (64305-KPB-000ZK) ?

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Group Charity

Hands On Network

Volunteering has

never been so easy

Yahoo! Groups

Dog Group

Connect and share with

dog owners like you

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

No comments:

Post a Comment