Thursday, February 25, 2010

Honda Reflex Group Digest Number 4748

Messages In This Digest (4 Messages)

1.
AMERICADE, NY  June 7-12, 2010 From: piccolagita
2a.
Re: Bestem T-Box on Sport From: naturefocus
2b.
Re: Bestem T-Box on Sport From: Bill Kenner
3a.
Re: Scoot RS From: hawgman94

Messages

1.

AMERICADE, NY  June 7-12, 2010

Posted by: "piccolagita" piccolagita@yahoo.com   piccolagita

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:11 am (PST)



Registration for Americade is now open. There are lots of events and rides going on. All makes and models of scoots and cycles are welcome. Looks like it will be a great rally.

2a.

Re: Bestem T-Box on Sport

Posted by: "naturefocus" naturefocus@gmail.com   naturefocus

Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:32 pm (PST)



Their site says you have to have an existing rack. Can someone recommend a rack to use with this box? My Reflex already has holes from the previous owners Givi rack. But I am guessing a Givi rack is expensive.

Thanks,
Gary

--- In hondareflexowners@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Kenner" <brkenner@...> wrote:
>
> I mounted a Bestem T-Box on my '04 Reflex Sport a year ago and posted some photos in the photos section to help those with a sport model see the method I used. The box rattles some but I'm not aware of it while in the drivers seat, only when it's running and on the center stand. The Givi product is probably better built but I'm satisfied with this one. It stays dry, the lock works well, it's a good size, and has proven to be durable. I put 8,000 miles on this scooter in '09. I had an LED burn out recently, called the factory and they sent me a complete new LED panel, no charge.
>
> Hope this helps those trying to decide which box to use and how to mount it on the sport.
>
> Bill K.
> Memphis
> 04 Sport
>

2b.

Re: Bestem T-Box on Sport

Posted by: "Bill Kenner" brkenner@gmail.com   wrkenner@att.net

Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:51 pm (PST)




The mounting plate comes with the T-Box. I have a sport reflex that has a chrome handrail on the rear. it sounds like you have a standard reflex with the decorative wing on the back, so that is where you attach the mounting plate. I'm pretty sure you can use the existing holes to attach the plate.

--- In hondareflexowners@yahoogroups.com, "naturefocus" <naturefocus@...> wrote:
>
> Their site says you have to have an existing rack. Can someone recommend a rack to use with this box? My Reflex already has holes from the previous owners Givi rack. But I am guessing a Givi rack is expensive.
>
> Thanks,
> Gary
>
> --- In hondareflexowners@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Kenner" <brkenner@> wrote:
> >
> > I mounted a Bestem T-Box on my '04 Reflex Sport a year ago and posted some photos in the photos section to help those with a sport model see the method I used. The box rattles some but I'm not aware of it while in the drivers seat, only when it's running and on the center stand. The Givi product is probably better built but I'm satisfied with this one. It stays dry, the lock works well, it's a good size, and has proven to be durable. I put 8,000 miles on this scooter in '09. I had an LED burn out recently, called the factory and they sent me a complete new LED panel, no charge.
> >
> > Hope this helps those trying to decide which box to use and how to mount it on the sport.
> >
> > Bill K.
> > Memphis
> > 04 Sport
> >
>

3a.

Re: Scoot RS

Posted by: "hawgman94" hawgman94@yahoo.com   hawgman94

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:08 pm (PST)





--- In hondareflexowners@yahoogroups.com, "hawgman94" <hawgman94@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Gang, Just wondering if anyone has ever done buisness with Scoot RS at the site www.scootrs.com ? If so, how was your experience ? I was looking at some givi top cases, but not familiar with the site. Thanx in advance !!!
>
Nobody? Anybody?.........Um..oh well I guess I'll hold ordering impulse until I get some more feed back ?

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Group Charity

Give a laptop

Get a laptop: One

laptop per child

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

No comments:

Post a Comment