Monday, January 25, 2010

Honda Reflex Group Digest Number 4723

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

1a.
Re: South West Minnesota From: John W
1b.
Re: South West Minnesota From: TS
2.
Sold my Reflex From: wb_sherrill

Messages

1a.

Re: South West Minnesota

Posted by: "John W" todotoo@yahoo.com   todotoo

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:14 am (PST)



Not near but still in Minnesota. Up near Walker. There are two of us with Reflexes. If you aim this way let us know.
John Weber
Near Longville

--- In hondareflexowners@yahoogroups.com, "ringmangs1" <ringmangs1@...> wrote:
>
> I have a friend that lives in south west Minnesota and would like a riding partner. She lives about 2 hours south west of MSP. She has joined the local Minn_Max, but most of them are in the city. She hates going into the big cites. So since I am already a member of this group, I thought I would post a message and try to find her a riding buddy.
>
> I live in Colorado and can not get to ride with her on a regular basis.
>
> Tom S
> Parker, CO
> 2003 Suzuki Burgman 400 (Silver)
> IBA #39009
>

1b.

Re: South West Minnesota

Posted by: "TS" ringmangs1@yahoo.com   ringmangs1

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:21 am (PST)



Are you going to the scooter rally in Virginia, MN ?  ?  late june

Tom S
Parker, CO
2003 Suzuki Burgman 400 (Silver)
IBA #39009
 
"The ride is the objective, the destination is the excuse!"
"Yes, I ride it all year round. No, I'm not insane. I'm poor. With insane, you get free room and board."

Woodworking hobby: Pen Making
 
CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.

--- On Sun, 1/24/10, John W <todotoo@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: John W <todotoo@yahoo.com>
Subject: Honda Reflex Group Re: South West Minnesota
To: hondareflexowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, January 24, 2010, 7:14 AM

 

Not near but still in Minnesota. Up near Walker. There are two of us with Reflexes. If you aim this way let us know.
John Weber
Near Longville

--- In hondareflexowners@ yahoogroups. com, "ringmangs1" <ringmangs1@ ...> wrote:
>
> I have a friend that lives in south west Minnesota and would like a riding partner. She lives about 2 hours south west of MSP. She has joined the local Minn_Max, but most of them are in the city. She hates going into the big cites. So since I am already a member of this group, I thought I would post a message and try to find her a riding buddy.
>
> I live in Colorado and can not get to ride with her on a regular basis.
>
> Tom S
> Parker, CO
> 2003 Suzuki Burgman 400 (Silver)
> IBA #39009
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

2.

Sold my Reflex

Posted by: "wb_sherrill" bill.sherrill@firstdata.com   wb_sherrill

Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:51 pm (PST)



Folks -
I finally sold my '04 Reflex Sport yesterday. I had had it listed on Craigslist since late November of '08.
For the record, it had just over 8k miles on it and was in excellent condition. I had added a Givi 210st, grip puppies, and a Fiam horn, but other than that - did nothing more than regular maintenance.
KBB.com pegs the value (at a dealer) @ $2905. I sold it for $2250.
Still have my Burgman Exec and Goldwing. And though I don't live in sunny Kalifornia, I've still managed to commute on two wheels more than 50% of this year so far (closed out last year with 63%).
I'll be dropping off of this list now as the majority of the subject matter is not germane to either of my bikes.
If anyone has any reason to try to reach me - please submit a note through my two-wheeled safety related website listed below.
I wish everyone well and pray for safe riding. Perhaps we'll see each other down the road.

- Bill in Denver
www.learn2look.com

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Bi-polar disorder

Find support

Group Charity

Citizen Schools

Best after school

program in the US

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

No comments:

Post a Comment