Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Scooter Resource - '06 Reflex For Sale

Dean is selling his 2006 Honda Reflex ABS NSS250A 250cc with only 1,128 miles (approximately) on it. Photos are available here.
" I’m selling the bike because I have another scooter and I need the room in my garage. The bike is in excellent condition and only has one scratch on the front fender from trying to park it in the garage. Oops! The bike has had its first 600 mile service, has never been laid down, and has had no problems whatsoever. The bike is equipped with the rare Honda Antilock Braking System. The VIN is JH2MF06456K400070."




"The bike is the Candy Blue color and I have installed some nice accessories that are also included. The bike is equipped with a Givi tall windshield which really helps with the wind. I have also installed the Honda genuine heated grips, a 12-volt accessory socket in the glove box, and an LED battery gauge just below the instruments. I have replaced both the low and high beam halogen bulbs with Sylvania Ultra Silver Star bulbs. It really brightens the road up. I even carpeted the under seat trunk to make it look nicer. There is a tool bag under the seat that has a helmet lock cable and the spanner wrench to adjust the rear shocks."


"I feel $4200.00 is fair and has been based off NADA. NADA indicates a “Low Retail” as $3840.00, and “Average Retail” of $4945.00. With the condition of the bike and the extras, I am selling the bike below the “Average Retail”. You will save a fortune buying my bike than going to the dealer and paying MSRP if you can find one. Honda stopped importing the Reflex in 2007. The bike is truly in spectacular condition, no other scratches than the front fender, and extremely clean. I average about 65MPG."

"I will not release the bike or title until funds have cleared. The title itself is free and clear. I will furnish all necessary inspections & documents as required by law. If you have any questions whatsoever, please contact me (my name is Dean) on my cell phone 719-433-5723. If I do not pick up, please leave a message with your name and number and I will call you back. Sometimes when I'm at work I can't answer the phone immediately. I will also include all records that I have, the owner’s manual, two master keys AND the Honda genuine repair manual. If you would like me to take any additional pictures or of something specific, just let me know."

minidean2003@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment